- CBD Oil: With proven anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective properties, studies indicate CBD can help with a wide range of health issues, from minor aches and pains to anxiety, depression and even heart health. Science is just beginning to scratch the surface of CBD’s amazing healing power.
- Glucosamine: A common supplement used to speed healing and strengthen aging hips & joints. Glucosamine works as a powerful anti-inflammatory that improves cartilage health to keep joints from breaking down. Side effects are extremely rare.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): Sometimes called the “Miracle Supplement,” MSM is naturally derived during the Earth’s rain cycle and has a wide range of benefits to offer, from detoxification and improved flexibility to accelerated healing and increased energy.
- Ginger (Root): A natural anti-inflammatory that provides remarkable relief for symptoms of arthritis, and can even help stave off nausea, inhibit cancer growth, and protect against stomach ulcers.
- Garlic: With anti-bacterial and anti-parasitic qualities, Garlic helps to purify the blood and naturally lower your cholesterol levels. It can also help protect your body from the effects of free radicals and slow down the depletion of collagen.
- Stinging Nettle: Long used to treat kidney disorders, skin, cardiovascular system and gastrointestinal tract, Stinging Nettle is a powerful herb that synergizes well with common nutraceuticals.
- Horsetail: Used to treat a wide variety of issues, from frostbite and burns to edema and kidney issues—its most powerful application is in the treatment of joint issues.
- Tumeric Root: Packed with bioactive and anti-inflammatory compounds, Tumeric root drastically reduces oxidative damage, giving the body time to heal and improve. It’s also surprisingly effective in the treatment (and possibly even prevention) of cancer.