These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Medical Mary’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Medical Mary’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Medical Mary and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Medical Mary. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://medicalmary.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://medicalmary.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://medicalmary.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://medicalmary.com
Redistribute content from Medical Mary (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Medical Mary does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Medical Mary, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Medical Mary shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Medical Mary reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or another proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Medical Mary a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Medical Mary’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
“I understand the statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Results from products may vary. These items are not intended to cure, treat or prevent any diseases.”
- All references to the domestic company (inc, LLC, etc…) must be replaced with the new EU entity LTD
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
Medical Mary LTD
1A Erskine ST, NEWRY, CO, DOWN, NORTHERN IRELAND, BT35 6BX
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
Marketing Partner Agreement Terms
MEDICAL MARY LTD – MARKETING PARTNER AGREEMENT TERMS AND
CONDITIONS, (hereinafter, the “Agreement”) made at the time of online registration by
and between Medical Mary LTD (hereinafter, “Company”), and YOU (hereinafter,
“Marketing Partner”, “You”, or “Your”) for participation in Medical Mary LTD Marketing
Partner Program (Company and Partner shall hereinafter be collectively referred to as
Please read this Agreement carefully and save it for future reference. If You do not
agree with the terms of this Agreement, please leave the website.
By participating in Medical Mary LTD Marketing Partner Program, you agree to be
bound by the terms of this Agreement.
1.Marketing Partner (MP): The term, “Marketing Partner” as used herein shall mean
Company’s service through which one or more designated “Marketing Partners” may
refer its contacts to Company and Company’s products in lieu of Company providing
that Marketing Partner with certain commission fee(s) as specified herein.
2. Use of the Marketing Partner Program: Marketing Partner will receive a specified
commission for any referral received by Company pursuant to the terms of this
Agreement. For each purchase of a commissionable product who use your given link
when the purchase is made, you will receive a specified commission.
3. PAY: In order for Company to pay You as a Marketing Partner, You MUST submit a
completed and signed W9-Form. Failure to comply will result in lost Marketing Partner
commissions. You will receive a 1099 at the end of the tax year as an independent
You can download and complete this form at: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf
© 2019 All Rights reserved. Medical Mary
4. COMMISSION TERMS: Marketing Partners will be paid on or before the 15th of each
month for the prior month’s sales thereafter provided the total commissions have
accumulated to $10.00 or greater. Once a minimum of $10.00 in commissions has
accumulated, payment will be made. Please note that commissions are based on
payments received from your customers purchases on our website at medicalmary.com.
No other website is authorized to sell Medical Mary branded products.
5. PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS : Company may make available to Marketing Partner
certain banner advertisements, button links, text links, and/or other graphic or textual
material for display and use on Marketing Partner’s website or in any Marketing Partner
email or social media promotions (the “Promotional Materials”). The manner of display
of all images shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Marketing
Partner shall also include a link from the Promotional Materials to Company’s website
using their unique Share Link found in their Marketing Partner Portal, as specified by
Company. Company-provided email and/or social media content based on approved
promotional swipe copy can be personalized, however, only in accordance with FTC
rules pertaining to advertising of dietary supplements. But no images may be altered in
any way, and any text that is altered must comply with all terms and conditions listed
under Paragraph 5, Use of Promotional Materials, below.
6. USE OF MARKETING/PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS : Marketing Partner’s use and
display of the Marketing Materials on Marketing Partner’s website, or as otherwise
allowed and provided herein, must comply with the following terms, conditions and
a. Marketing Partner may not use any graphic materials to promote Company’s website,
products or services other than the Promotional Materials provided by Company.
b. Marketing Partner may only use the Promotional Materials for the purpose of
promoting Company’s website and products for providing hyperlinks to Company’s
c. Marketing Partner will not alter, add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the
Promotional Materials as they are prepared by Company with the exception of
promotional email or social swipe copy. If Marketing Partner wishes to alter or otherwise
modify the Promotional Materials, Marketing Partner must obtain prior written consent
from Company for such alteration of modification.
2019. All Rights reserved. Medical Mary
d. The Promotional Materials shall be used to link only to Company’s website, to the
specific page and address as specified by Company.
e. Medical Mary branded products may not be sold on Amazon, Ebay, or any outside
website without the express written consent of the company.
f. Paid Advertising: Marketing Partners are not authorized to run paid advertising online.
Additionally all brand bidding is prohibited. Paid advertising for CBD products is
prohibited by most ad platforms at this time. This includes Facebook, Google, Twitter,
and others. For additional information, reference the individual policies published by
each ad platform.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY : Company retains all right, ownership, and interest in
the Promotional Materials, and in any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property
in the Promotional Materials. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to grant
Marketing Partner any rights, ownership or interest in the Promotional Materials, or in
the underlying intellectual property. Company’s copyrighted and original materials shall
be provided to the Marketing Partner for his/her use only and a single-user license.
Marketing Partner shall not be authorized to share, copy, distribute, or otherwise
disseminate any materials received from Company electronically or otherwise without
the prior written consent of the Company. All intellectual property, including Company’s
copyrighted course materials, shall remain the sole property of the Company. No
license to sell or distribute Company’s materials is granted or implied.
8. RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES : This Agreement shall not be construed to create any
employment relationship, agency relationship, or partnership between Company and
Marketing Partner. Marketing Partner shall provide services for Company as an
independent contractor. Marketing Partner shall have no authority to bind Company into
any agreement, nor shall Marketing Partner be considered to be an agent of Company
in any respect.
9. COMMISSIONS :
a. In exchange for Marketing Partner’s promotion of the Company, and driving traffic to
the Website and with the Promotional Materials, and for Marketing Partner’s compliance
with and performance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Company shall
pay the Marketing Partner a commission (the “Commission”) of 25% of the price that the
Marketing Partner’s tier 1 referral pays for the sum of the products ordered and 10% of
2019. All Rights reserved. Medical Mary
the Marketing Partner’s tier 2 referral pays for the sum of the products order. Notification
to Marketing Partner of any change in commission percentage will be posted on
Company’s website or given by Company at the email address on hand for the
Marketing Partner. “Commission Payment Date”). Payment is made by check or via
b. In the event that Marketing Partner materially breaches this Agreement and Company
terminates this Agreement within 30 days of such breach, then any accrued and
payable Commissions owing to Marketing Partner shall be forfeited, and Company shall
not be obligated to pay such Commissions to Marketing Partner.
10. MARKETING PARTNER’S REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES : Marketing
Partner represents and warrants the following:
a. Marketing Partner has the legal authority to enter into this Agreement and to be
bound to the promises, agreements and other duties set forth in this Agreement.
b. Marketing Partner’s website does not contain any materials that are:
i. Sexually explicit, obscene, or pornographic;
ii. Offensive, profane, hateful, threatening, harmful, defamatory, libelous, harassing,or
discriminatory (whether based on race, ethnicity, creed, religion, gender,sexual
orientation, physical disability, or otherwise);
iii. Graphically violent, including any violent video game images; or iv. Solicitous of any
c. Marketing Partner has obtained any necessary clearances, licenses, or other
permission for any intellectual property used on Marketing Partner’s website. Nothing on
Marketing Partner’s website infringes upon the intellectual property rights of any person
or entity. No person or entity has brought or threatened any action claiming such
infringement, nor does Marketing Partner have any reason to believe that any person or
entity will bring or threaten such a claim in the future.
d. Marketing Partner will not use the Promotional Materials in any manner other than
those set forth in Paragraphs 2 and 4 above.
2019. All Rights reserved. Medical Mary
e. Marketing Partner will not make any claim to ownership of the Promotional Materials,
or of the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property therein.
f. Marketing Partner will not publish or otherwise distribute any advertising materials for
Marketing Partner’s website that reference Company or Company’s website unless
Company gives prior written consent to the distribution of such materials. Marketing
Partner will not use Company’s name (or any name that is confusingly similar to
Company’s name) for any purpose on its website, in its promotional materials, or in any
other context except to promote Company’s website as specified in this Agreement.
Marketing Partner will not register any domain name that incorporates Company’s
name, or that is confusingly similar to Company’s name.
g. Marketing Partner will not engage in the distribution of any unsolicited bulk emails
(spam) in any way mentioning or referencing Company or Company’s website.
11. INDEMNIFICATION : Marketing Partner shall indemnify Company and hold
harmless Company from any claim, damage, lawsuit, action, complaint, or other costs
arising out of any breach of Marketing Partner’s warranties set forth in Paragraph 9
above. Marketing Partner shall also indemnify and hold harmless Company for any
damage, loss or other cost arising out of the use or misuse by Marketing Partner of the
12. CONFIDENTIALITY : The term “Confidential Information” shall mean information
which is not generally known to the public relating to the Company’s business or
personal affairs and that Marketing Partner is exposed to by virtue of its relationship
with Company under this Agreement. Marketing Partner agrees not to disclose, reveal
or make use of any information obtained as a result of this Agreement and all methods,
concepts, ideas, product/services, or proposed new products or services shall be kept
completely confidential by the Marketing Partner. Marketing Partner shall keep the
Confidential Information of the Company in strictest confidence and shall use its best
efforts to safeguard the Confidential Information and to protect it against disclosure,
misuse, espionage, loss and theft. This confidentiality provision shall survive the
termination or expiration of this Agreement.
13. TERM AND TERMINATION :
a. This Agreement shall take effect immediately, and shall remain in full force and effect
2019. All Rights reserved. Medical Mary
indefinitely, or until terminated pursuant to this Paragraph 12.
b. Either Party shall have the right to terminate this Agreement at any time and for any
cause. The terminating Party must give written notice to the other Party at least thirty
(30) calendar days prior to the intended date of termination.
14. TAXES : Company shall not be responsible for any taxes owed by Marketing
Partner arising out of Marketing Partner’s relationship with Company as set forth in this
Agreement. Company shall not withhold any taxes from the Commissions paid to
Marketing Partner. Marketing Partner is solely responsible for keeping up with current
tax laws, procedures and paperwork and reporting accurately and fully to the IRS at the
end of each fiscal year.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY : By entering this Agreement and using Company
Services, You release Company from any and all damages that may result from
anything and everything. Company is only a service being provided. Marketing Partner
accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or unforeseeable, arising from such transactions.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, should Company be found liable, Company’s liability to
Marketing Partner or to any third party is limited to the lesser of the aggregate of the
total referral commissions paid or payable to You under this Agreement, and
a. Marketing Partner agrees that Company will not be held liable for any damages of
any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental,
special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages arising out of or associated
with any loss, suspension or interruption of service, termination of this Agreement, use
or misuse of the Promotional Materials, or other performance of services under this
Agreement. Marketing Partner agrees that participation in theMarketing Partner
Program is at Marketing Partner’s own risk.
16. SITE MAINTENANCE : You are solely responsible for maintaining your website and
any correspondence with Your clientele. You are responsible for all technical operations
of Your website, including, without limitation, ensuring that Your website does not
contain libelous or objectionable material, and ensuring that all material on Your website
is legal and does not infringe on the rights of any third party (including copyright or
trademark rights) or the rights of any customer. Company is not responsible for any of
these duties and You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Company, its
directors, officers, employees and representatives from and against any and all claims,
actions, causes of action, damages, injuries, expenses (including attorney’s fees)
2019. All Rights reserved. Medical Mary
relating to the development, operation, content and maintenance of Your website,
including, without limitation, any breach of a customer’s privacy rights or any
unauthorized use by Your of Company’s icon, logo and other images and materials
relating to Company.
17. NON-DISPARAGEMENT : In the event that a dispute arises between the Parties,
the Parties agree and accept that the only venue for resolving such a dispute shall be in
the venue set forth hereinbelow. In the event of a dispute between the Parties, the
Parties agree that they neither will engage in any conduct or communications, public or
private, designed to disparage the other. This non-disparagement provision shall
survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
18. DISCLAIMER OF GUARANTEE : Company makes no representations or
guarantees verbally or in writing regarding performance of this Agreement other than
those specifically enumerated herein. In addition, Company makes no representation
that the operation of its website will be uninterrupted or error-free and we will not be
liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors. Company shall have no
liability whatsoever for any claim relating to any Marketing Partner’s inability to access
the services and/orMarketing Partner Program properly or completely or for any claim
related to any errors or omissions in the services. TheMarketing Partner Program is
provided as an “as is” and an “as available” basis. Company makes no guarantees or
warranties on products, services, sale or trade situations whether express or implied.
Company and its related entities disclaim the implied warranties of titles,
merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. Company makes no guarantee or
warranty that theMarketing Partner Program will meet user requirements, be error free,
secure, uninterrupted, or timely.
19. MODIFICATION OF AGREEMENT : Company may modify this agreement at any
time by posting a change on our website or notifying You by email. Company may
change any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Modifications may include,
but are not limited to, changes in the referral commission structure, payment
procedures, and Medical Mary LTD Marketing Partner Program rules. If any
modification is unacceptable to You, Your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement.
Your continued participation in Medical Mary LTD Marketing Partner Program following
our posting of a change notice or new agreement via email or on our website will
constitute binding acceptance of the change.
20. COUNTERPARTS : This Agreement may be executed in several counterparts, each
2019. All Rights reserved. Medical Mary
of which shall constitute an original and all of which, when taken together, shall
constitute one agreement.
21. SEVERABILITY: If any part or parts of this Agreement shall be held unenforceable
for any reason, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. If
any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable by any court of
competent jurisdiction, and if limiting such provision would make the provision valid,
then such provision shall be deemed to be construed as so limited.
22. HEADINGS : The headings for section herein are for convenience only and shall not
affect the meaning of the provisions of this Agreement.
23. ENTIRE AGREEMENT : This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between
Company and Marketing Partner, and supersedes any prior understanding or
representation of any kind preceding the date of this Agreement. There are no other
promises, conditions, understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written,
relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
24. CHOICE OF LAW/VENUE : This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in
accordance with the laws of the State of Florida and/or Michigan at the sole discretion of
Company without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law. The parties hereto
agree to submit any dispute or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement to
arbitration in the state of Company’s sole discretion pursuant to the rules of the
American Arbitration Association, which arbitration shall be binding upon the parties and
their successors in Medical Mary LTD interest. The prevailing party is entitled to be
reimbursed for all reasonable legal fees from the non-prevailing party in order to enforce
the provisions of this Agreement.
25. SURVIVABILITY: The ownership, proprietary rights, confidentiality, and
non-disparagement provisions and any provisions relating to payment of sums owed set
forth in this Agreement, and any other provisions that by their sense and context the
parties intend to have survive, shall survive the termination of this Agreement for any
26. OTHER TERMS : Upon execution of This Agreement by signature below, the
Parties agree that any individual, firm, company, associates, corporations, joint
ventures, partnerships, divisions, subsidiaries, employees, companies, heirs, assigns,
designees or consultants of which the signee is an company, officer, heir, successor,
2019. All Rights reserved. Medical Mary
assign or designee is bound by the terms of this Agreement. By participating in Medical
Mary LTD Marketing Partner Program (as defined and conditioned above), Marketing
Partner agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. Should You do not agree
with the terms of this Agreement, You must immediately disengage from the Website.
This Agreement is made effective as of the date first appearing above.